|Oilfield Well Service Product Sales Representative|
Rangeland Drilling Automation Corp. - Houston, TX Area
Rangeland Drilling Automation Corp. is a highly successful designer and manufacturer of leading edge well service equipment. We are currently looking for a high performance Sales Representative to join our global Sales team as we continue our expansion into the United States.
Over 80 oil & gas professionals make up the Rangeland organization which is well known for leading edge product engineering, high quality products, and outstanding client service. Rangeland’s methodologies incorporate the latest advancements in drilling and well-servicing automation and have resulted in increased safety and production optimization for our clients. From multi-national energy organizations, integrated energy service companies to small independent drilling and service businesses, Rangeland employees help customers solve challenges throughout North America and in global markets both through our collaborative engineering services and our industry leading service rigs and components.
Our ideal candidate (preferably a registered US citizen) will be a self-motivated, professional individual who has exceptional people, account coordination and communication skills. We are seeking a creative individual who wants to join our rapidly growing team and has a passion for assisting the well service industry modernize their fleets with leading edge automated equipment. If you have oilfield well service “hands-on” experience and are (or want to be) a true sales hunter and prospector, this is the ideal career for you!
- Maintain client relationships through tracking calls and pursuing additional sales opportunities.
- Execute on sales strategies.
- Make cold calls and visit key oilfield sites in order to expand client base.
- Put together quotes and close deals.
- Conduct product demonstrations in the field.
- Development of new sales projects, which includes determining the best means to target the client, and identifying what sales/marketing support is needed.
- Manage client information, quotes, and contracts within Rangeland’s customer relationship management system.
- Successfully achieve monthly and yearly targets.
- Travel may be required up to 50% of the time.
Qualifications and skills:
- Technical Certification, Diploma, or service rig hands-on experience: Drilling and Completions, and/or Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- 1-10+ years’ experience in a related oil & gas sales position, preferably representing a highly technical product (ideally service rig hardware) or working in the well service industry.
- Experience dealing with drilling and well service, energy & production, and oilfield leasing companies.
- Passion to travel to meet customers in hot prospective areas like North Dakota’s Bakken, the Texas Permian and Eagle Ford, Bakersfield, Oklahoma and other states.
- Connected with the decision makers within our existing and prospective customer base.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, verbal, listening and written
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of self-motivation
- Enthusiastic, energetic, strong team player capable of working in and contributing effectively to a team environment
Rangeland Energy Services offers a competitive wage and benefits program in conjunction with a friendly and dynamic work environment. If you are enthusiastic and take pride in your workmanship...you belong on the Rangeland Team!
Qualified applicants are interested in joining our team are encouraged to submit a resume with a cover letter to Rangeland Energy Services.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Or Fax to 403.652.4624
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Rangeland Energy Services respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.